[SURBL-Discuss] mbox parser

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon May 17 18:19:39 CEST 2004

On Monday, May 17, 2004, 5:07:32 PM, David Coulson wrote:
> I've got a decent mailbox containing a variety of spam e-mail. Is there
> a nice little Perl script out there which will spit out the URLs so I
> can submit them to Bill's list?

Hi David,
Someone else asked about this recently, saying he could not find
a good message body URI parser.  Presumably the reason is that
it's a little more complicated than it may seem at first, given
the need to decode MIME, weird cases, etc.  I suggested starting
with some of the code form SpamCopURI or urirhsbl from the SA 3.0
URIBL module.