[SURBL-Discuss] mbox parser

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Tue May 18 11:58:15 CEST 2004

For what it is worth, I have abandoned all script extractions of URLs. It is
NOT reliable. The human eye is better, and almost as fast. Simply look at
the email source and search for every instance of HTTP. Then, using your
firing synapse and some of the jedi force powers, decide if what you are
looking at is a legit link. Then report it. :-)

Then a team of squirrels on crack will take that submission and run it
through numerous test of validity. Then it will be listed.

To go forwards, we had to go backwards.

--Chris