[SURBL-Discuss] Re: ANTI-SURBL technique used by spammer

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed May 19 18:19:40 CEST 2004

Thanks Fred,
I have whitelisted freecache.org, which in terms of proper
operations of SURBLs should be all that's needed to prevent
false positives and allow the actual spam sites to be caught.

In terms of using freecache to distribute hosting of the SURBL
web site, we'll look into that.

I am asking freecache.org to consider blocking access
to their services for spammers, as metamark is doing for
redirection using SURBL data.

Jeff C.
__

--