[SURBL-Discuss] DNS for dummies

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu May 20 14:19:22 CEST 2004

On Thursday, May 20, 2004, 11:58:53 AM, rleonard rleonard wrote:
> Sometimes it is better to have one on one with somebody who knows what they
> are doing, than going off of some text from Google..

> I got a lot of great help, and got it running in less than an hour.. much
> less time than it would have taken me to research, read, test, re-research
> any questions and implement..

Yes, but I think the point is that HOWTOs, READMEs, FAQs, etc.
can be a very good way for newbies to get up to speed quickly.
It can be useful to make use of existing resources.

That said, thanks to Raymond for helping.  Sometimes direct
help can be the most effective.  By the way Raymond is not
a newbie.  :D