[SURBL-Discuss] DNS for dummies

Fri May 21 00:37:41 CEST 2004

rleonard at opto22.com wrote:

 > Sometimes it is better to have one on one with somebody who knows what
 > they are doing, than going off of some text from Google..

That's an interesting way to say "I'm too lazy to spend some time
trying to figure out at least the basics myself". You did not even
bother to ask on a mailing list dedicated to BIND (or another DNS).

With this attitude you will often - and rightly so - be asked to check
out Google before asking or to RTFM. Get used to it or be prepared to
show some initiative.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen