[SURBL-Discuss] Re: [SURBL-Announce] ANNOUNCE: Mail::SpamAssassin::SpamCopURI 0.18

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Wed May 26 17:55:47 CEST 2004

Eric Kolve wrote:
>  Just released SpamCopURI 0.18 to fix a big-endian bug with the base10 IP code.
>
>  0.18 Wed May 26 13:41:14 PDT 2004
>     - fixed pack template for de-base 10 to use network byte
>       order.  This release is only needed by users
>       with big endian machines.

Are you able to make changes between versions available as diffs? It's
easier/quicker for me to patch my SpamCopURI.pm files than it is to do a
regular install.

David

David Coulson                                    email: d at vidcoulson.com
Linux Developer /                          web: http://davidcoulson.net/
Network Engineer                                   phone: (216) 533-6967