[SURBL-Discuss] OT: RBL needed!

David Hooton djh-lists at platformhosting.com
Sat May 29 01:23:29 CEST 2004

Hi Doc,

Have a look @ http://www.albury.net.au/netstatus/technical.stuff we use it,
and its the bomb..

We have had an ongoing attack from a Taiwanese network belting the heck out
of one server we manage, this script has saved the day majorly & helped
reduce the volume of messages we have to kill post receipt by about 1/5.

Some stats and basic logs are available at
http://gambit.unitedip.net.au/deroute/ and yes @ the top right that is
saying more than 2880 IP's derouted :)

Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me off list.

Cheers!!

Dave

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au
 Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam at mailsecurity.net.au