[SURBL-Discuss] OT: RBL needed!

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri May 28 11:29:18 CEST 2004

Did you mean something like sorbs.net?

http://www.dnsbl.us.sorbs.net/using.html

See the Zones Available towards the bottom.

HTH,
Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin