SV: [SURBL-Discuss] Problems installing SPAMCOP_URI - Make test e rror

John Andersen jsa at pen.homeip.net
Fri May 28 23:03:55 CEST 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 00:43, Martin Lyberg wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for all help, that seem to solve my problem. SPAMCOP_URI is now
> installed and im getting loads of hit on the SURBL-lists :)
>
> Thank you!
>
> / Martin

Well It didn't help me. :-(
In spite of getting no errors while installing SA and SpamCopURI-0.18
(and each since SpamCopURI-0.14) I have never yet seen a SpamCop
or surbl tag in my spam.

>From everything I can see it should be working.

Now at work, where I am running a virgin 2.63 I do see SpamCop
flags on mail.

Where do I start looking for bugs?

Note: My bays and anti-drug are working great.  Lint shows
no complaints.