[SURBL-Discuss] Nice URIDNSBL functionality

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Nov 1 08:40:08 CET 2004

On Sunday, October 31, 2004, 11:24:33 PM, Bill Landry wrote:
> [...]

It may be worth pointing out that uridnsbl does not look up the
IP address of the URI against RBLs, but the IP address of the
URI domain's *name server*.  It's not the same thing as checking
the web server against an RBL, but looking up name servers is
quite effective if the RBL contains some addresses of spammer
name servers, as sbl.spamhaus.org definitely does.