[SURBL-Discuss] C version of SURBL client?

Andrew andrew at donehue.net
Sat Nov 6 13:19:18 CET 2004

Hi...

Thanks for the reply.  I couldn't see any in that list (I checked before) :(

My MTA can handle the mime decoding (or I could include it as a function
in the program), and there is regex.h which will help me locate the URLs
:) -  I will see how I go (some spare time coming up)... If the code is
presentable, I will make sure I share with the rest of the world.

Cheers,
Andrew.