[SURBL-Discuss] C version of SURBL client?

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Sun Nov 7 01:47:41 CET 2004

RE: C version of SURBL client?

A while back, I was looking for a command line based Bayesian filter which
was compatible with windows and had good performance.

If found the following:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/annoyance-filter/

This program will work on Unix and Windows, is written in C, and does things
like decodes base-64 stuff, etc. I don't know the licensing info. However,
if the licensing is right, it would be a great place to start for building a
C version of SURBL because I think they publish the full source code for
anyone to use. Theoretically, someone could start with this source code and
build this.

Rob McEwen