[SURBL-Discuss] C version of SURBL client?

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Sun Nov 7 22:02:14 CET 2004

Andrew wrote:

> Arghhhhh ++ - for non-commercial use only!  It means that I can't
> share the wonders of SURBL with my customers :(

Maybe. If you sell "mail filtering", the answer is no. If you sell
"message handling" and you don't charge your customers for mail
filtering, the answer is yes.

I created j-chkmail for our own needs and to help people fighting spam
***for free***. j-chkmail users shall have the same goal. That's the
idea behind j-chkmail license.

There are some internet providers using j-chkmail, but they don't charge
their customers for that, and they agree with that.

> A -

A+

> Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz wrote:

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr