[SURBL-Discuss] LT02.NET

Mon Nov 8 17:14:40 CET 2004

So what was the outcome?

That's right, I'm back! For 2 days anyway. I'm much happier and poorer from
my vacation! But I did manage to pickup a BFG 6800 OC video card while I was
away ;)  WOOOT!!! Fragfest!

(Yes I did OC the OC a bit more!)

--Chris
(I firmly believe if Disney shaped dog poo into the Mickey shape, My wife
would want to buy it!)