[SURBL-Discuss] False Posititive?

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Tue Nov 9 14:38:15 CET 2004

On Tuesday, November 9, 2004, 5:09:45 AM, Matt Matt wrote:
> I'm getting mail tagged with this URI:
> 5.0 WS_URI_RBL             URI's domain appears in sa-blacklist at
> http://www.surbl.org/lists.html  [www.allhiphop.com is blacklisted in
> URI RBL at]
>                            [ws.surbl.org]

> The site looks fairly legit to me, and it is being included in a legit
> newsletter.  Any comments on this?

Thanks for your report Matt.  Thanks for including a copy of the
newsletter too.  I'm whitelisting this domain.  Here are some notes:

1999 domain, 16 NANAS (most from January 2002), no RBLs, legitimate uses.

Source:
/home/wstearns/black-wstearns-sa-blacklist.200406281446.domains:allhiphop.com

Bill,
Do you have any spam examples?  It looks like it was abused in
January 2002, but almost none since then.