[SURBL-Discuss] safe.surbl.org concerns

Mon Nov 15 19:49:30 CET 2004

I agree with Jeff. The ONLY list that is getting grey domains added is the
UC list. Which is NOT an official SURL.org list. And it isn't ready for
prime time yet.

Lowering the FP rate in WS is the first and foremost goal for many
contributors. WS will be as close to zero FP as we can humanly get.

--Chris