[SURBL-Discuss] domain check dealsforrecruiters.net

Joe Wein joewein at pobox.com
Tue Nov 16 03:19:52 CET 2004

"Chris Santerre" <csanterre at MerchantsOverseas.com>
> I've got numerous reports on these guys. But I can't make up my mind. But
> have at least 6 spammy looking submitted mails.

We listed a related domain (dealsforrecruiters.com) last October, before we
moved to the current listing procedure. We removed that domain during house
cleaning in August, because the listing was old and established under
outdated policies.

I've got dealsforrecruiters.net in my domain database because my filter
investigated it in the spam feed, but it came out clean because it's > 2
years old and has no blacklisted nameservers. Furthermore, the evidence mail
to a third party was sent from a IP not listed on Spamhaus.

Google finds a few web references to them sending out spam, but that may be
historic. NANAS lists 16 sightings between 27 September 2002 and 16 January
2003. Nothing since then. Therfore I would vote not to list them.

Joe