[SURBL-Discuss] general questions.....

Thu Nov 18 21:13:26 CET 2004

Have any of you seen fewer spams? I don't see many these days.

About 15% of the spams I get are not in SURBL, but are by the time I try to
add :)

I have not done any study of domains that continue to try to spam despite
being in SURBL. Any numbers on these? Possibly the most/longest hit domain
in SURBL lookups??

SHould we post the top 25 lookups to SURBL? This way people can look at
maybe denying these by IP at firewall?

--Chris
(I am an anal-retentive and highly-clueful well-motivated maniac.) ;)