[SURBL-Discuss] general questions.....

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Thu Nov 18 22:21:45 CET 2004

on Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 03:13:26PM -0500, Chris Santerre wrote:
> Have any of you seen fewer spams? I don't see many these days.

Ove the past three weeks on one server, I've rejected this many spams:

4251
3730
3335
3580
3680
3120
3877
3614
3595
3403
4053
3637
3720
3623
3319
3705
3281
3625
3426
3396
3449
3875
4120
3830

So, um, no. A 2-day MA trendline shows a dip over the past week or so
with a sharp uptrend in the past four or five days. The linear trendline
is pretty much straight, though. Too bad - a few months ago I'd detected
a downturn, but that may have been due to more aggressive network-level
blocking (via ipchains/iptables).

--
join us!   http://hesketh.com/about/careers/web_designer.html       join us!
join us!   http://hesketh.com/about/careers/account_manager.html    join us!