[SURBL-Discuss] general questions.....

Rob McEwen (PowerView Systems) rob at powerviewsystems.com
Fri Nov 19 15:00:06 CET 2004

> Hits	Domain
> 1875	imgehost.com
> Hosted by Electric Lightwave, eli.net.
> Domain List matching dns_a of
> 48 total matches

Chris,

Just to help me understand you better, is the actual **sending server** for these particular spams always (or even mostly) "67.50.118.130" when looking at "real world" data?

The reason that I ask is because the sending server is not necessarily the same server/IP as the IP address that the domain name itself resolves to. This is important because the sending server's IP is what gets checked with regular RBL blocking.

Rob McEwen