[SURBL-Discuss] general questions.....

Fri Nov 19 16:20:03 CET 2004

This one is a reply to Rob as well.

No, I'm thinking outside our 'norm'. This is not the sending IP. This is the
hosting IP. You are correct in saying this will not stop spam coming. Unless
SA starts to tag by looking up the IP of the URL. Which a certain ninja has
been working on ;)

This will stop any ads from showing up in the spam. This will allow others
to black this so there users don't click on the junk being spamed. This will
also say to ISPs, "Clean up your act, or no one will pay to be hosted by you
anymore!".

Its more an offensive strike against spam, rather then always being
defensive.

--Chris