[SURBL-Discuss] Suggestion for surbl-checker on rulesemporium

Martin martin.lyberg at idkommunikation.com
Tue Nov 23 10:23:15 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a suggestion for the surbl-checker att rulesemporium.com. What do
you think of adding a date when a certain link were added to the surbl
list(s).

My users report spam not catched in a public folder on our server, once
a day i submit all reported spam to the surbl-checker to see if it's
blocked or not. Most of the time the spam are blocked, but it would be
nice if i could see a date/time when the link was blocked. :)

Thanks in advance

/ Martin