[SURBL-Discuss] general questions.....

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Wed Nov 24 00:33:04 CET 2004

>However I think if plumbing fixture inc sends out a newsletter to a
>purchased list, or a hired marketing firm does it, then they SHOULD be
>listed. Call it an education in email usage.

Chris,

For the most part, I side with Jeff on this only because I don't ever want
to be put in a position to audit my SURBL-blocked list. I want this mail to
be "set it and forget it". Also, in your example, it is the hired marketing
firm which is most culpable... "plumbing fixture inc" might not even realize
that they did anything wrong.

(sorry I opened this can of worms back up again)

But the UC list ya'll are working on would be perfect for this kind of
stuff. (I hope to become a regular contributor to U.C. soon)

Rob McEwen\