[SURBL-Discuss] RE: arscenic.info blacklisted domain

Wed Nov 24 18:18:52 CET 2004

Greetings Quentin,
	Something is seriously wrong with your setup. arscenic.info is NOT
listed in ANY of these SURBL lists! You can even try the simple:

ping arscenic.info.ws.surbl.org

you won't get a 127.0.0.x in return.

Or you can do a lookup here:

http://www.rulesemporium.com/cgi-bin/uribl.cgi

HTH,

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin