[SURBL-Discuss] RE: hotnudiegirls.com URI as false positive

Wed Nov 24 23:19:55 CET 2004

"Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full."

No whitelist has been made. But it is possible it got added and removed
quickly. I sent up the flags because this isn't the first incident we have
seen this week like this.

--Chris