[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Please remove our domain pushline.com from blacklist (fwd)

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Mon Nov 29 05:13:37 CET 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:53:18 -0500 (EST)
From: William Stearns <wstearns at pobox.com>
To: Ivan Rudev <ivan at webstel.com>
Cc: William Stearns <wstearns at pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Please remove our domain pushline.com from blacklist

Good day, Ivan,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Ivan Rudev wrote:

> Our partners cannot receive our newsletters because our domain
> pushline.com is in your ws.surbl.org and multi.surbl.org blacklists.
> We don't send spam!
> http://www.pushline.com/ - just the partner program site where our partners have the ability
> to create own Phone Cards Internet Shop and receive commission from sales.
>
> Please remove pushline.com from blacklists!

	Your domain was added because of spam from it, an activity the web
site encourages:

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:35:26 +0300
From: ____ at pushline.com
To: wstearns at pobox.com
Subject: Cheap long distance phone cards

                                             INSTANTLY DELIVERED

                                                 PHONE CARDS

                                        BEST AVAILABLE RATES WORLDWIDE

                                   Wide range of phone cards to choose from
                          Easy to compare the rates and select the best card for you
                                         Instantly get the PIN online
                                             Available worldwide
                                            Live customer service
                                          Visa/MC/Discover accepted

Using prepaid phone cards wisely can help you control your phone bills.
Prepaid phone cards are also
very convenient. For consumers who do not want to switch their long
distance carriers, stand-alone
prepaid phone cards are the answer. You receive mobility (calling from any
phone including cellular),
independence from local carrier and anonymity.

CLICK HERE FOR OUR SPECIAL RATES FOR YOU

	Because you benefit from your partners actions, you're responsible
for their emails.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

         "My fellow Americans. I've signed legislation that will outlaw
Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."
        - President Reagan, before a scheduled radio broadcast, unaware
that the microphone was already on...
(Courtesy of Brian S. Dellinger <Brian.Dellinger at Dartmouth.EDU>)