[SURBL-Discuss] Hi I'm new and I like SURBL

Kristopher Austin kristopher.austin at oc.edu
Tue Nov 30 18:41:05 CET 2004

Paul, if you are still interested in greylisting you might consider a
solution that allows you to run SpamAssassin at SMTP time.  I use
sa-exim (I believe there are others for different MTAs) and this allows
me to greylist based on score.  For example, if the score is above 3
points then it is greylisted, otherwise it is immediately let through.

However, I would go with Chris's suggestion first and see if you even
need to bother.  In our situation, we have to be very liberal on the
score to keep the FP's down, so we use greylisting on the uncertainties.

Kris