[SURBL-Discuss] FP: smithbarney.com

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Fri Oct 1 02:38:01 CEST 2004

Patrick:

I understand that you don't want domains to be whitelisted solely on the
basis of their web site traffic if they really shouldn't be whitelisted.
I've addressed this particular concern at least twice now, and it still
seems as though you didn't actually read that part of my posts? Also, if
what I'm proposing is such a waste of time, then I rest my case on the
simple and indisputable fact that smithbarney.com WOULD have been spotted
and whitelisted earlier if my idea had already been implemented. (But, as
Jeff said, this is mute point given that this data is not readily
available).

Your suggestions for improvements are very wise and there is no reason why
we can't purse BOTH angles. This is not an either/or situation.

Rob McEwen