[SURBL-Discuss] Postfix pre-queue filter

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Fri Oct 1 21:20:42 CEST 2004

Hi, and "bom dia, garoto !",

I'm not a postfix user, but I took a little look at the code.

It seems to me that it doesn't handle encoded body messages : BASE64,
nor take into account MIME parts.

Also it seems to me that it handles the message line by line, this means
that if it finds an URI of the kind :

 http://buy.via
 gra.com

it won't detect it.

Am I wrong ?

But it seems to be interesting. You shall continue. There shall allways
be a place for other alternatives.

Regards,

Jose-Marcio

Yves Junqueira wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've just uploaded to sourceforge the first version of a spamvertised
>URIs pre-queue filter for Postfix.
>
>It's simple and effective. It will analyse the message before it
>enters the queue and, in case of a listed url, it will REJECT the
>message and the sending client will take the proper actions.
>
>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pf-aux/suriproxy-0.8.tar.gz?download
>
>See the readme file for instructions.
>
>I can't assure how stable it is at the momment, that's why I am asking
>some feedback. What do you think?

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr