[SURBL-Discuss] Possible FP

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sat Oct 2 11:56:29 CEST 2004

On Saturday, October 2, 2004, 2:37:50 AM, Bitz Bitz wrote:
> Jeff,

> Well we have a customer who thinks he can get a free cellphone via
> celluar4free and was wondering why he's not getting any e-mails from
> them ;-)

> I do quarantine all messages listed at *.surbl.org

> Thanks,
> -b.

Thanks for the additional info.

OK I can now see how this one is getting onto the list:

/home/wstearns/black-wstearns-2004-07:cellular4free.com
/home/wstearns/black-wstearns-200406:cellular4free.com
/home/wstearns/black-wstearns-hand-checked:cellular4free.com
/home/wstearns/black-wstearns-sa-blacklist.200406281446.domains:cellular4free.com

Which suggests it's one Bill added or checked by hand.

Bill do you have any original spam on this?  Their content
obviously looks very spammy, but that doesn't necessarily
mean they send it via spam.