[SURBL-Discuss] fp?

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sat Oct 2 13:35:08 CEST 2004

On Saturday, October 2, 2004, 2:59:10 AM, Bitz Bitz wrote:
> sacredpages . com - Record created on 13-Dec-2001

> Listed at WS, they have legit uses so I think they should be whitelisted.

This is from the same group as sendafriend.com
which probably came from BigEvil and which we whitelisted
because we could not get it out of the source data.

If sacredpages . com has some legitimate uses and
we can't get it out of the source data, we may need
to whitelist it.

What are the legitimate uses please Bitz?