[SURBL-Discuss] Help checking a few FPs

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Oct 4 14:53:58 CEST 2004

Got some more FPs from hams:

/home/gorilla/black-gorilla-8_04.txt:servebeer.com

/web/antispam/outblaze.domains.sort:pacmanhattan.com

/web/antispam/mailsecurity.spam.domains:romp.com
/home/prolocation/black-prolocation-master:romp.com

These all seem to have legitimate uses to me.

servebeer.com belongs to dynamic DNS provider No-IP.com
so obviously it's subject to some abuse, but it also
seems to have legitimate uses.

pacmanhattan.com is apparently a university student
project to play Pacman on city steets with people.

romp.com appears to be a National Lampoon movie site.

I'd like to whitelist all of these but would like to
hear from Chris, David, Outblaze and Raymond about why
they listed them.  None have SBL hits.  romp and pacman
have no NANAS, and as expected serverbeer has 29 NANAS.

The full list from the 5 source hams includes the three
probable FPs above and some others which are not in SURBLs,
but which should probably be whitelisted since they appear
in things like Debian Linux newsletters.

catb.org
debian.org
debianforum.de
ffii.org