[SURBL-Discuss] Experimental CGI GetURI

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Tue Oct 5 11:47:59 CEST 2004

Alex Broens wrote to SURBL Discussion list:

>> http://ry.ca/cgi-bin/geturi.cgi
>
> Ryan,
> FYI: with Firefox 1.0 PR - W32  I'm often getting html code as an output -
> often, not always.
>
> ideas?

I'm working on that, although I haven't been able to reproduce it. I'm
using FireFox on FreeBSD. Can you boil the "sometimes" down to a series
of steps that will reliably produce the bug?

In the meantime, I've found a couple of glitches with some wacky MIME
stuff that I'm working to correct, which should make it more compliant
with everything.

Thanks,
- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon