[SURBL-Discuss] Experimental CGI GetURI

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Tue Oct 5 19:22:47 CEST 2004

Alex Broens wrote to ryan at sasknow.com:

>> I'll look at it again tomorrow. It might be an Apache2 configuration
>> issue with x-mixed-replace.
>
> no more code visible...

Excellent. Apparently, funky content headers are still being sent, so
I'll look into that. But I'm glad it at least works for some of you. :-)

> funny is that, for example "drbilly. info" wasn't found in any surbl
> zone though its definitely in ws, multi & ob

GetURI *skips* spam domains that were found in a SURBL, but will shout
profusely about ham domains that were found in a SURBL.

It worked OK for me in both cases (checking against multi):
http://ry.ca/cgi-bin/geturi.cgi?id=spam-uV3eCSH48hxmMRw6GeUh3x
http://ry.ca/cgi-bin/geturi.cgi?id=ham-cmeEVQE6mh9GmNmt5hwW8x

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon