[SURBL-Discuss] Possible large whitelist from DMOZ data

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Oct 6 15:33:08 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, October 6, 2004, 6:12:42 AM, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
>> Looks like it's coming from Raymond:
>>
>>  black-prolocation-master
>>
>> See off-list message. ;-)

> Its listed in Joe's list. And since i propagate that inside WS its listed
> there also. 1:1 ;)

> If you removes it it will be delisted automaticly.

I've whitelisted tripod.com.ar.  It's a web host like geocities,
etc.  Belongs to Lycos.  I don't see them as professional
spammers.  Maybe a Spanish reader can tell us if their terms
of service are any good at prohibiting spam hosting and other
abuse:

  http://www.tripod.com.ar/adm/redirect/www/membership/signup/tos.html