[SURBL-Discuss] submission to WS

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Oct 7 17:14:44 CEST 2004

These submission used to go just to me, not they get split between a few
others. THANK GOODNESS!!! So it depends on the person. We have to hand check
them. I myself am behind a little on these. But I checked and don't have
yours. SO I guess I can only quote game developers when I say "soon."  ;)

--Chris