[SURBL-Discuss] Revised DMOZ data, got Wikipedia domains too

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Tue Oct 12 15:44:05 CEST 2004

Big surprise...I disagree :-)

I think we are already reviewing these domains, so why not just add to catch
the smaller ones instead of throwing them away.

But I see your vision, and I can bend like the reed ;)

But given enough time, and perhaps enough chocolate, I think I can turn you
around :-)

--Chris