[SURBL-Discuss] Child porn URLs

Joe Wein joewein at pobox.com
Fri Oct 15 02:19:40 CEST 2004

http://www.nic.st.

> As I undertand it, the SG.ST domain should be whitelisted...

In my filter I treat sg.st / hk.st / tw.st / cn.st (there are also ye.st and
to.st) just like co.uk. That allows me to list subdomains, which of course
don't get picked up via SURBL, since it would only get queries for ccTLD.st,
not somedomain.ccTLD.st.

The following domains are on my blacklist, most of them for child
pornography spam:

babes.hk.st
dfaslkdf.sg.st
ferhiutes.cn.st