[SURBL-Discuss] WS FP

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Fri Oct 15 12:15:27 CEST 2004

On Friday, October 15, 2004, 2:54:39 AM, Daniel Kleinsinger wrote:
> freepichosting . com

> In a craigslist email.

5 year old domain, not in SBL, 4 NANAS hits, looks like it has
legitimate uses (photo sharing) and reasonable anti-abuse
policies:

  http://www.freepichosting.com/html/terms.txt

> User Obligations
> You agree NOT to do any of the following while using the Site:
[...]
> *     Solicit or gather any user's information available from the Site, such as other
> users' names and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes or to
> transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail", "spam" or "chain letters;
[...]
> Penalties
> Without limiting FreePicHosting.com’s other remedies, We may issue a warning,
> temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to
> provide any services to You (a) if You breach any terms and conditions of this Use
> Agreement or (b) if We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for You, our
> users, FreePicHosting.com and its operators. Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely
> suspended or terminated, you may not continue to use the FreePicHosting service under
> the same account, a different account or reregister under a new account. Violations of this
> Use Agreement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and may result in
> additional penalties and sanctions, as defined below.

I'm whitelisting it.

Source list was:

/home/wstearns/black-wstearns-sa-blacklist.200406281446.domains:freepichosting.com