[SURBL-Discuss] FP: vmobile.us

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Fri Oct 15 15:59:39 CEST 2004

On Friday, October 15, 2004, 6:43:35 AM, Joe Wein wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>> Can you clarify: should wirelessdealernetwork.com also come
>> off the lists?  Sounds like it should stay on as a legitimate
>> spammer, whereas vmobile.us was somewhat more of an innocent
>> bystander (non-spammer mentioned in spam).  Does that sound
>> right?

> That's correct.

> Joe

> P.S. My DMOZ FP checking for [JP] is still incomplete, but not forgotten.
> Just had too many other things on my plate...

Thanks.  There are definitely some FPs spotted by DMOZ hits.

I hope the other WS data source folks are also checking those
hits.  It doesn't matter that some of the hits would result
in false negatives.  Ignore those.  But we need to find the
ones that are definitely false positives and whitelist those
(removal isn't enough in some cases, since they appear on other
lists or could get re-listed).