[SURBL-Discuss] FP?: ultimatebizsource.biz

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Oct 15 16:25:28 CEST 2004

eh? Read their site! They don't particularly care who I am as long as I have
money. They 'say' they have an opt in list. But if I give them money, they
send my ad to their list. How could their members possibly have opt'd in to
recieve my ads when they don't even know me yet?

cashfromhome? Hell they even list MLM right on their menu!

If you're going to remove these guys, then please let Ryan know to add to
UC.

IN THEIR DEFENSE: their domain reg is from 1998 with no NANAS hits. HOWEVER,
whose to say they send out their ad capmaigns using with links to that
domain at all? Could be used as a front and they use other domains in their
campaigns.

--Chris