[SURBL-Discuss] FP?: ultimatebizsource.biz

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Oct 15 16:55:54 CEST 2004

2285 domains in that file. I dont' feel good about it at all. Especially
because the domain we are talking about seems so iffy. I'm not one to remove
all of these just because I don't have the archived reports. If they are
proved to be FPs then hell yeah I will remove those FPs. But to remove over
2k of them just for 2 reported FPs in that file???

--Chris