[SURBL-Discuss] Removal of original BE domains from WS.

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Oct 15 17:01:31 CEST 2004

We are going to remove the original 3k+ BigEvil domains from WS. We feel
there may be too many FPs coming from it, as our methods of checking have
gotten 5 million times better then what I used to do alone.

So rather then checking them all for FP, we simplt remove.

We feel this shouldn't cause any problems, and any domains still being used
will be reported to us, and added back in.

Does anyone have any objections to this?

--Chris (Yankees suck.)