[SURBL-Discuss] Removal of original BE domains from WS.

Daniel Kleinsinger danielk at avalonpub.com
Sat Oct 16 07:13:41 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:

>Hopefully that will decrease the FPs in WS, though there is still
>work to do if we're serious about reducing FPs.

I don't want to say too much (cause I don't really know what I'm talking
about!), but back in the day of separate cf files, it wasn't bigevil.cf
that gave me FPs, it was sa-blacklist.cf.  When they were separate I
didn't actually use sa-blacklist because of the FPs.  Too be honest, I
wasn't too pleased when bigevil started to exist only as the WS surbl
because of the sa-blacklist FPs.

What I'm saying may be totally off base, but if you're looking for FPs
to remove, how about checking the sa-blacklist stuff that's still in
WS?  Does that even make sense?

Daniel