[SURBL-Discuss] Possible new redir FP

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Oct 20 03:26:26 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, October 19, 2004, 5:17:20 PM, Joe Wein wrote:
>> get2.us

> I saw that in our spam feed to but skipped blacklisting after checking the
> site, as it looks like a redirector.

> Instead I sent them email reporting the abuse and pointed out our open
> letter to redirector sites.

> Joe

Excellent!  Thanks Joe.

I checked them out a little more and their site and name servers
seem clean in terms of SBL, etc., including the parent domain
ScriptWiz.com.  The apparent owner of the sites seems to have
several different sites, all pretty enterprising and apparently
legitimate.

I'm going to go ahead and whitelist all the redirection sites
mentioned at:

  http://www.get2.us/start.php

caught.us
get2.us
getto.us
hasballs.com
hated.us
ismyidol.com
spotted.us
went2.us
wentto.us

None were whitelisted before, and only get2.us was listed in a
SURBL.

Feedback, good or bad, on any of these is still welcomed!