[SURBL-Discuss] RE: FP Reduction Progress?

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Wed Oct 20 18:22:27 CEST 2004

RE: FP Reduction Progress?

Jeff,

As we all know, there has been much work done in the past several weeks to
remove those URIs in the SURBL lists which could cause FPs.

Is there any "measuring stick" to evaluate our progress? I recall about a
month or two ago someone commenting on the list a test which showed an FP
percentage which really seemed to disturbed you (Jeff). Do you recall that
message? (I can't seem to find it). It would be great if someone could find
that message and then see what results that same testing would show today.

Certainly, we are probably far from done... but it seems like this effort
these past several weeks would have helped much by now?

Rob McEwen