[SURBL-Discuss] Recently whitelisted

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed Oct 20 22:31:32 CEST 2004

Agree on the hostname.

>> subwebs = thatdomain.com/subweb
>
>Why not just call them URL paths? We used to refer to these as
>"subsites" back in the day, but technically they're just URL paths in
>this context as there's no sense of their being components
>with multiple
>pages under them or anything.

subsite works for me, even though it is just a path. Path or URL path just
sounds goofy :)

I still want to be able to list hosts in UC. But we just haven't gotten far
enough with UC to try any of this yet.

I'm hoping to find time to rewrite bigevil to find spammy things in URL
paths. Like:

www.xdomain.com/lolitateens/

scoring off the 'lolita'. But those closer to me know I got some HUGE stuff
coming up in my life, so I may not be able to get to this soon. Possibly
around thankgiving.

--Chris