[SURBL-Discuss] free host: greatnow.com

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Oct 22 15:40:26 CEST 2004

I sent you info on the whitelist list. HUGE spam host for blog spammers.
HUGE! They don't care who the heck they host for as long as they have money.
I gave you quite a good list of examples.

Greatnow.com needs to stay forever listed. They are scumbags. Large ones at
that, not the fly by night ones. They just don't fit withn the normal radar
we look at for SURBL.

Steve C originaly gave me the submission. You will notice the file name they
hit on contains 'blog'.

You can look at some of the outright damage this domain has done to people's
blogs around the web.

--Chris