[SURBL-Discuss] free host: greatnow.com

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Oct 22 20:00:56 CEST 2004

I thought we had a discussion on this already? The list I added has been in
there for like 2 months. I went thru it. I do NOT use this guys list nilly
willy. I haven't updated that file in 2 months. I only took his 100 recent
changes, and went thru it and pulled a bunch out that were in question.

So the original file was looked thru by me and never changed. And only 80 or
so were added out of the 100 latest updated. I probably won't look at this
again for another 2 months as it takes a while to go thru them.

I don't add anything blindly. I don't want FPs either.

Why, is greatnow.com being listed a problem?

"Talk to me Goose!"

--Chris