[SURBL-Discuss] SURBL meeting at Linuxworld expo in Boston?

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Fri Oct 22 20:28:12 CEST 2004

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 11:43:56AM -0400, Chris Santerre wrote:
> LinuxWorldexpo.com is Feb 14-17 in Boston, MA. Any hope of having a mini
> SURBL/SARE meeting? Just to meet face to face.

There's (probably) also the Spam Conference at MIT in January (it's always a
last minute thing).  Hey, it was only -7 degrees last year... ;)

I wasn't planning to goto LWE, but I'd be likely to swing by to meet
folks if there's enough people going.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Fuel gauges seem to be difficult to design.  For example, the FAA